Joe Perry is preparing for competition with Steven Tyler




Joe Perry of Aerosmith band was preparing for a competition with his frontman Steven Tyler for details in his autobiographical book to be published, said Music-contact.

Guitarist spent the last 18 months writing his memoirs "My Life with and without Aerosmith" with David Ritz.
Perry admitted that Tyler will not be happy when he read his autobiographical book.
"For me, Stephen is a brother that I never had. As with many relatives, our relations are associated with love and hatred" guitarist Joe Perry says .
He assured that many of the things described by Tyler in his autobiographical book, published in 2011, were incorrect.
“He never laughed on what I say, he waits to support me and I wish success when he reads my autobiographical book” Perry says.

2 comments: